Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First cruise experience

Sail Date: January 18, 2016

Overall, I'm glad I gave the cruise experience a chance. I think that this type of trip is especially fun for some people, but not as much for others. To me, it felt like an adult version of a school field trip due to the set itinerary. You could technically do whatever you wanted, but it still felt lIke a lot of activities were very limited. The only thing I really disliked was the food. There was not enough variety. The dining room was the only place that changed their food each day and it was only for dinner. The breakfast was the same every day as well. There is no way I couldve eaten like that for a whole week. I also thought it was very strange that pop was not included in the price of the food.

The staff was very friendly and accomodating. I just didn't care for some of the restrictions.