Great relaxing getaway!

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 26, 2015
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: E189

I traveled solo for the first time for my birthday and I had the most relaxing trip! The entire Ecstasy crew went above and beyond at making me feel welcomed and comfortable. I'd recommend this cruise to anyone traveling alone or with family/group. Plenty of onboard activities and highly recommend the unlimited drink & sail package! Worth the upgrade if your a drinker.

Food was good but the portions are small. However, you can order as much as you want and I assume the smaller portions help reduce waste.

Wide variety of activities try an plan as many as possible. The little club was GREAT good mix of music and the best bartenders!

LHM does not apply!

Ship was cool for the age. Clean
Plan to travel to a beach because there is NOT a beach near the port but plenty of local shops, bars and restaurants. FYI I'd rent a scooter/bike next time.
Plenty of little shops and bars at the port but plan to take an excursion or something for a bit more fun!