Relaxing and Enjoyable

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 19, 2015
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: E233

I have no major qualms concerning this cruise. I am sorry that we had to bypass Key West but fully understood the reason. I thought that activities on other Carnival cruises were better and I wished that the gym/sauna could have remained open until 11 p. m. Overall, i truly enjoyed the experience and am looking forward to my next one.

There was sufficient space for 2 persons. However, the television should be positioned so that either person can view it while lying in bed. Our cabin steward was very friendly and most accommodating. He kept our room spotless.