Wonderful Vacation on the Ecstasy

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 13, 2010
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
I thought the ship had a lot of amenitiies - the fitness center had the equipment I use and the morning stretch class was good (and free!). The . The cruise director was really funny and talented. Overall, I don't have anything bad to say.

food was good - enjoyed the "your choice dining" and the buffets, pizza and deli were very good also. I especially liked the variety on the salad and fruit/cheese bar.

I didn't encounter any rude staff. Had a couple of questions for guest services that they couldn't answer - but it wasn't a big deal.

Although the Ecstasy is supposed to be a "smaller" ship - it seemed to have everything I needed.

Our stateroom was large enough - well arranged and clean. The cagin stewards kept us supplied with clean towels and the room service in the morning (I can't think about getting up without a cup of coffee) was prompt.
Shopped around a ittle at the dock - but spent most of the day in the spa!
We did a shore excursion that wasn't through Carnival (Nachi Cocom) and it was great. Good food, great service, pretty beach.

Pros: Lots of relaxation

Cons: Nothing bad to say

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!