The Best Cruise Ever

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 31, 2008
I love the cleanliness of the ship. I don't have to worry about germs because everyone is working around the clock to make sure everything is clean. They hire the best of workers and they make the ship a great place to be.
I was a little disappointed with Progreso. The people were not as friendly as in the past.
Cosumel is becoming too commercialized. The stores are just not the same as in the past.

Pros: How can anyone name one thing they liked the most? I loved the entire experience of being pampered the entire time.

Cons: The worst part of the cruise was having to disembark. I never want to stop. This last cruise was bad because of the embarkment. The ship was almost four hours late so it took forever to get on the ship.

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!