Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

excellent cruise!

Sail Date: August 31, 2009

We were impressed with everything, it was so organized. My friends had never been on a cruise, and they were delighted with the way everything was done. Like I have mentioned before, the water(drinking) was terrible, we did not mind purchasing bottled water.
Thanks for everything and we will definitly book another cruise soon!!!

Pros: there were so many activities and we enjoyed all of them.

Cons: The water had a funny taste to it, even the tea..... we had to buy our own bottled water, but I did not mind that!!!!

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

Progreso (Merida), Mexico
Not enough time to shop!!!!!! lol
Don't Miss: the mayan ruins
everybody should go snorkling, it is a must!!
Don't Miss: I missed going to the Forum Shops, I will get more info on that next time.