excellent cruise!

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 31, 2009
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
We were impressed with everything, it was so organized. My friends had never been on a cruise, and they were delighted with the way everything was done. Like I have mentioned before, the water(drinking) was terrible, we did not mind purchasing bottled water.
Thanks for everything and we will definitly book another cruise soon!!!

everybody should go snorkling, it is a must!!
Don't Miss: I missed going to the Forum Shops, I will get more info on that next time.
Not enough time to shop!!!!!! lol
Don't Miss: the mayan ruins

Pros: there were so many activities and we enjoyed all of them.

Cons: The water had a funny taste to it, even the tea..... we had to buy our own bottled water, but I did not mind that!!!!

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!