Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

fantabulous

Sail Date: March 30, 2009

I loved the bright colors and design of the interior of the ship. this was my first cruise and I am already planning for one next year. the crew was fantastic, nothing negative ever was said or shown by anyone. I love the attention by the crew to the passengers aboard. nothing but good things to say about my carnival cruise experience.

Pros: I enjoyed the worry free experience

Cons: cost of alcohol

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

fantastic, very friendly, warm attitudes.
always some activity happening for all ages. particularly enjoyed the discos and china lounge
loved the dining room at dinner time, the shows by the staff was excellent and servers always outdid themselves
very comfortable living area and always kept well by staff
fantastic colors and design
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
enjoyed day at the beach
the water was beautiful, sites excellent