fantabulous

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 30, 2009
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
I loved the bright colors and design of the interior of the ship. this was my first cruise and I am already planning for one next year. the crew was fantastic, nothing negative ever was said or shown by anyone. I love the attention by the crew to the passengers aboard. nothing but good things to say about my carnival cruise experience.

loved the dining room at dinner time, the shows by the staff was excellent and servers always outdid themselves

always some activity happening for all ages. particularly enjoyed the discos and china lounge

fantastic, very friendly, warm attitudes.

fantastic colors and design

very comfortable living area and always kept well by staff
enjoyed day at the beach
the water was beautiful, sites excellent

Pros: I enjoyed the worry free experience

Cons: cost of alcohol

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!