Honeymoon Heaven!

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 04, 2008
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
This was my first cruise experience so I was not sure what to expect. I was very excited from the moment we pulled into the port by the size of the ship. The fun didn't stop there. Dressed in our "Bride" and "Groom" shirts we were welcomed aboard the ship warmly by employees and other guests acknowledging our marriage. I felt very relaxed as they explained dinner dress,entertainment, activities,everything someone never been on the ship should know in our itinerary daily. On this ship you could be the center of the party or feel cozy and relaxed like you were in you own world. I loved every day of our journey and look forward to taking a cruise again soon!

Anold our waiter was wonderful! He even entertained us by dancing and singing.

I was treated with great respect and all questions answered in a timely manner.

Could use a little updating to the decor but very clean.
Must see Chitza Itza Myan ruins! It's a long bus ride (2.5 hours) but so worth the trip. Something I will remember always for it's magistic old world feel.
Don't Miss: Chitza Itza Ruins
The Snorkel Beach Party was everything you could ask for. Time at the beach a view of the ocean life with time left to shop a little.

Pros: Dinner

Cons: Debarking

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!