Fantastic!

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruises: 1 cruise (first)

Overall rating:

Carnival Dream

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)

Sail date: November 11, 2019

Ship: Carnival Dream

Cabin type: Oceanview

Cabin number: 1368

Traveled as: Family (young children)

Review summary

Our cruise was well needed! Glad my family and I experienced our first cruise together! Adored the shows, the friendly staff, and the FOOD! Thank you Carnival Dream for making our cruising dreams come true!

Embarkation

Long lines

Ship experiences

Food was GREAT! We ate our way through the entire ship! The Blue Iguana and Guy’s burger joint were spot on! My kids, husband and I enjoyed the buffet the breakfast buffet.

We heart Gary!! We enjoyed the 80’s shows, the marriage game, comedy, and trivia! My older kids enjoyed the pool and movie nights. My toddler enjoyed the kids camp.

Loved, Loved, Loved!!!

My toddler loved his club, my oldest whose 13, visited once and decided to do other things on the ship. We also traveled at an off-peak kid time too.

We Loved Wayan!! He was our house keeper! We adored Gary! Staff was super helpful and very friendly!

Once we navigated our way around things were a lot easier!

The room was clean and fit all five of us comfortably

Ship tip

Eat as much as you like, so take the stairs—great workout! Also, take plenty of cash for tipping! Also gratuity is not included in ship package.

Ports of call

Galveston, Texas

No, we did not complete an excursion.

This port was limited in attractions

Progreso (Merida), Mexico

Enjoyed the tour. Very informative!

Disembarkation