I love vacation

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Dream

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)

Sail Date: February 03, 2019

Ship: Carnival Dream

Review Summary

I love to travel on Carnival Cruise Lines. I have traveled on other cruise lines and find them to be not as fun. I like how they try and make every day a fun day. I have never have a problem with enjoying my cruises. The food is ready times the same each time I go but I feel that that is OK since I don’t cruise every day. I am enjoying a little screws to it. They have a lot of entertaining people. Made accommodations are always clean I could not pick a better vacation. That is why I go at least once a year.

Embarkation

Great, I like the changes you made to the embarkation process

Ship Experiences

Always excellent staffing and service.

Trivia, dance opportunities, music, contest

The show was similar to the one from last year. The DJ was good but I hate going into the club because of the smoke. I won’t gamble either because of the smoke. I understand they have to smoke somewhere. I just won’t go spend my money in the areas they are.

I was not sure if I would like a cove balcony but I really liked it and will probably book it again

It is a good ship. The entertainment is good the activities are fun. The staff was nice.

Ports Of Call

New Orleans, Louisiana

Montego Bay, Jamaica

I did not get off the ship to do any excursions

George Town, Grand Cayman