Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Dream

Sail Date: November 06, 2016

Reviewed: 22 days ago

The crew in every area of the cruise was as friendly as could be.  It cruise line is watching their bottom line so hard that there are several areas that were disappointing.  We have been cruising since 1982 at an average of 1 or 2 cruises a year.  This cruise was be at the bottom of fun.

I will doing my bookings on RCCL or NCL in the future.

Cabin was good and always clean. Loved the location at midship.
They are great at both Embarkation and Disembarkation. Fastest easiest Embarkation I have been through all cruise lines inc.
It was a very clean ship. Design made it hard to get around. I had trouble finding a passage around areas that did not have smokers and the smell from them.
Okay but still not up to what I have found in the past from Carnival
Food was good in dining room, but I did hear several people say the portions were too small for them. For me the portions were ok.
The buffet was just okay, but not as good as it should have been for a Carnival

Book some other ship and port maybe another cruise line.