overcharged

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 11, 2016
Ship: Carnival Dream

My mother was overcharged $2000.00 on our cruise.  I heard from ten others with same problem.  I stopped using my sail and sign card and just used cash.  Customer service and casino staff did nothing about it saying computer shows her taking out the money but i was with her and know she only played with 1000.00 and was charged 2900.00.  They also charged me 90 a person in my cabin of 3 and my aunt 90 who stayed in cabin with my mom but charged my mom 190.00 for gratuity.  So if you want to take this cruise i would keep a close eye on your account.  I wont be returning.

small but sufficient, stewardess was great

Dont do it.