Carnival Dream? More like Carnival Fantasy!

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 22, 2016
Ship: Carnival Dream

After a few long flights to arrive to the port for a New Orleans pickup, all of my worries and fears had melted away as my expectations were completely blown out of the water. The Carnival Dream was a cruise ship whose first impression melted away all previous thoughts of what a cruise was and made the world around you disappear. Walking through the lobby was like walking into a palace, where you were the utmost welcomed guest on board. Every experience was marvelous and the staff were at your service for every possible want on a whim. Excellence was my bar for what I wanted and what I had received was of heavenly perfection. Never had I before experienced such quality and never did I expect every want and desire to be satisfied before it even came up. It is and will continue to be one of the best times I have in my life. Never before have I ever been as stress-free in my entire life. Thank you, Carnival Dream Staff!!!

Cuisine excellence and quality service are the essence of the food and dining on the Carnival Dream. Every meal wished or desired for was served and the waiters remember the favorites of each guest. One on one personal dining vastly enhanced my experience!

The room was luxury on a ship! The balcony view over the vast seas and activities going on just outside vastly enhanced my experience. I highly recommend it at least once in a lifetime!

The Scarlet Dining hall for breakfast when the ship is out to sea is an experience like no other. A buffet of exquisite food, serviced to you professionally.

The New Orleans I wished for was a dream long gone and safety was a far away place when I came to New Orleans. This is not what I imagined at all in a negative way.