Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My Experience

Sail Date: May 01, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I have been on several cruises with carnival, but I found this time there wasn't enough music playing on the Lido deck. There were big spans of nothing happening on deck.  On 5/5/16 when we were on our way back to the ship from the Cayman Island the weather was bad, it was raining on the transport boat and the boat hit the ship which was very frightening. I personally believe we should not have been brought back to the ship until the weather passed over. I was told my room would be upgraded when I booked and the room didn't look like an upgrade to me, in fact the shower seemed smaller and the king bed was weird with one mattress a little higher than the other.

I found the shower to be very small and the mattress were uneven

You must eat from the Mongolian Wok and the ice-cream is the best. The coffee in the restaurant is so much better than on the Lido deck.