Not happy

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 01, 2016

My cabin wasn't ready when I boarded, beds wasn't a king..did not get it fixed until late about 10pm. Steward did not service room until my guest and I reported it several times. I received luggage that evening and the security gave me bull rap about reasoning. They also gave me he'll about my juice I needed to regulate my glucose. I brought 7inch fan with me to have it taken which Carnival misplaced. I was very very very very disappointed for the first 4 days. I'm now somewhat skeptical about cruising with carnival.

Not very professional

Steward did nothing until I complained repeatly.

Do not go