Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Excellent Cruise!

Sail Date: May 18, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I went on a week-long cruise when i was younger in 2012, and I can finally review this now that I'm older. The cruise was definitely amazing, so was the staff, and the rooms. There was plenty of activities to keep my family busy on the days we were out at sea. The staff was incredibly kind, and very patient when I asked about foods that had nuts in it, due to my nut allergy. They would go and find out, and report back to me. I had one balcony and on stateroom. My mom and my sister stayed in the balcony, and my dad, my brother, and I stayed in the interior. It was pleasant. I would go to our balcony and watch the islands pass by. My room was on Deck 8, and it was very quiet, which I am thankful for because that meant many nights of comfortable, peaceful sleep. The food was outstanding and flavorful. Nassau, Bahamas was incredible! We went to the waterpark Atlantis, and that, was an amazing place. There was one thing bad about it though, we didn't stay for long, I think we left at 3:00, so we hardly got to spend any time there. The next stop was St. Thomas. There actually was a boat that would take us to a different island named St. John. The boat ride was 45 minutes long, and the boat was swaying back and forth. Unfortunately, my sister threw up on the way there. Everything else was fine though. St. Maarten had amazing shops and friendly people.

I would advise a balcony so you wouldn't have to watch from the top deck with other people.You could just have your own, private deck just for you.
LOVED the mini-golf course!
Patient and kind!
As much as I loved the food, my two siblings and I became easily seasick. On the fourth deck, there's a restaurant that would have been lovely if it wasn't on the fourth deck. My siblings and I all got seasick within a few minutes.
Port Canaveral, Florida
I loved the waterpark Atlantis, but it would have been better it we had stayed longer.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
The boat ride may have included my sister vomiting, but the beaches were beautiful!
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Wonderful island, beautiful towns, amazing shops, and incredibly friendly people!