Thansgiving Crusing

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 22, 2015
Ship: Carnival Dream

Just getting back from my weeklong cruise to the Caribbean. I am already looking for the next dates that I can go back. My room steward was great and did an awesome job of making us comfortable. I enjoyed dining in the Scarlet room for Brunch and late dining.  There were plenty of things to do on this funship and we enjoyed every minute of it.

Great Steward - Tut! However this room is directly in the sightline of the hallway leading the Elevators. I don't think a lot of noise was made though being that we were on a higher deck, but having that chance of people looking directly in your cabin when the door was opened sucked. Being high up just makes it hard to walk down to level 3-5 when you need to eat or just hand out in the Atrium. Being on the same level or just one up from the pool/Lido deck was a plus.