Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Southern Dream ...

Sail Date: November 08, 2015

Ship sailed from New Orleans.  Definitely a different crowd than the ships that sail from Florida, but we loved it!!!  I was expecting a little more - not sure what makes the Dream better than it's other ships except its a newer ship as the features, facilities, activities were standard.  No special features, no special shows.  Just two bars that were slightly more whimsical than it's sisters ships.  I would do the Dream again but if it's a toss up between Dream and another ship - it would boil down to $$. i wouldn't pay any extra to go on the Dream again.

The music was horribly disappointing. DJ played themed 70s/80s music every night ALL NIGHT.  I love my 70-80s music but ya gotta mix it up a bit!!!!!!  Current dance music was non-existent. Worst DJing job every.  You would think they'd adapt when the floor clears out and people start to leave at 12.... but they didn't.  He stuck to his music all night.

1 Comment