Somewhat disappointed.

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 23, 2015
Ship: Carnival Dream

While the dining was nice, it wasn't up to par with cruises I took five years ago. They seem to be trying to cut corners as variety is less, no midnight buffet on last cruise night, which we always enjoyed. My cabin was nice, but located under the main galley, and I don't have to tell you, they are always preping food, so.....loss of sleep for me! No follow up or concern from customer relations, or follow-up regarding the complaints I made to housekeeping. I guess it wasn't important enough for them!! Except for the lack of sleep, the cruise was nice. Good weather, clean ship, nice staff. (At least the ones with whom I had interactions)

My cabin was located below the main galley and I only got two nights of a restful sleep. Even after I contacted Housekeeping and had a visit from them to "hear the noise" it only got better for one night. I was very disappointed that I wasn't contacted by Customer relations, or no follow-up was received for my problems. I felt I should have received some type of compensation.

Be sure your cabin is in a good location, and not under the galley!