The worst cruise that I have ever been on

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 23, 2015
Ship: Carnival Dream

For the past 40+ years, I have been a regular cruise rider and I have never had a terrible experience. My wife and I are always positive and never let the little mishaps to ruin our trip. However, this cruise was one of the worst experiences that we have ever had in our entire lives (I am 61 years old and my wife is 58). The room was very hot and moisty and the crew refused to change our rooms and even worst, they never fixed our air condition! We begged for someone to help us, but we were ignored  over and over again. We tries speaking with the management but they were of no help. I can write about our terrible experience until the cows come home, but the bottom line is, avoid this cruise line. We will never ever go back. Extremely disappointed.

The air condition was broken and they never fixed it or changed our room