Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Better Cruises

Sail Date: April 19, 2015

I've been on better cruises. There were a lot of excellent things about this cruise, however, there were several things that could have been better. They give you what they call water in the room, but, I'm here to tell you it is not water. It bubbles in your mouth like champagne does, (Nasty). The food was not as good as was the food on other cruises. We played bingo, thinking we were playing for money. They sell packs that are $20 or $40. Three games are played. The first and second games won money. My friend won the third game and was given a voucher for swimming with the dolphins. She had no intentions of doing this excursion. They should keep in mind that people already have other plans. That's a lot of money for 3 games of bingo. It taught me a lesson. Never play bingo on a cruise, again.

Room service was wonderful.