Great Cruise

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 12, 2015
Ship: Carnival Dream

This was the best cruise I have ever been on (3rd cruise) all have been with carnival. Only one complaint my husband hit his head on the hallway light fixture (he is 6'9") causing several cuts to his head  I called the nurse on ship and she sounded like I was bothering her, told me if he didn't need stitches to call room service for some bandaids, did that and room service wanted to charge us for them.  Ummmmm sorry we not paying and they gave them free to shut me up, lol. other than that great time.

got tired of hot dogs and hamburgers, steak restaurant was great

Enjoyed the balcony

Make sure you visit 12th floor serenity deck for some quiet time

Double Tree by Hilton great hotel, Bourbon street was great
Dolphin swim great expensive but worth it
City tour nice