Customer Service Sells

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 23, 2014
Ship: Carnival Dream

The experience upon the Carnival Dream was not what I expecting considering it was the week of Thanksgiving. The customer service was horrible along with the meals. The best customer service i received was from my room attendant and a server I had in the Crimson Dining Room Thanksgiving night that went by the name Brad Pitt. The Lido Deck Buffett staffing was the worst by for. My friends who invited and paid for my trip have been traveling with Carnival for the past several years and had spoken so highly of their cruises but by far this was one of the worst experiences ever. We were unable to Port in Belize on Thursday by the way was Thanksgiving day and although bad weather is expect during this time of year and the ship may not be able to dock at certain ports, they should be able to offer their guest more than a $14.07 On-Board Credit. They charged $50.00 to change a name before the cruising date but offered a refund that could barely get you a drink or two for a missed port.

Daniellew/ Guest Services Crimson Dining waitor weny by the name Brad Pitt and the Housekeeper for room 1358

Paid $99.00 for All inclusive Resort that was horrible...