Very Good Trip

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 02, 2014

We really enjoyed this cruise.  The positives outweighed the negatives by far.  The negatives were the excursion we took in Honduras.  We did the resort beach day and were very disappointed as the beach was very small and there were numerous vendors trying to sell their goods.  However, they had a really nice pool, which is where we spent our time.  The excursion in Belize was snorkeling and that was a lot of fun.  The best excursion for me was in Cozamel and swimming with the manatees.  That was a once in a lifetime experience which I would highly recommend.  The staff on the ship were very good as was the food.  My husband thoroughly enjoyed the art work (we bought several pieces).  The staff were exceptional and very helpful.

This is my 5th cruise on Carnival and I would definitely take another one.