compared to other ships it was the best !!!!

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 17, 2014
Ship: Carnival Dream
Cabin Type: Suite

Service was the best ever , Beautiful ship . I would like to see a more efficient way to disembark at the ports. I always feel like I am in a heard of cattle.  But that is true of all ships.  Yes I would highly recommend the carnival Dream.

have to be carful not to eat too much. Don't miss cholate Fanitsy !!

fun , don't miss them

personable and fun . enjoyed it even our 2 year old

very good but our 2 year old was too clinginy to stay.

always smilling and willing to help.

beautiful and clean

I loved the suite . I liked the dressing area on the Conquest better because it was not as tight. My husband and I would get crossed up at times . But it is nice to have a privet place to get dressed while my husband continued to rest or sleep.

I would suggest eating breakfast and lunch in the dinning room if you don't like lines. It is just more relaxing. I don't like lines.

eating out the resturants are the best.
we went to sunset resort for a day . food good not to crowed . Don't miss the Zumba in the pool LOL
Sting ray City. a must !!
Nochi Cocom day resort very laied back . restful. or Dolphine discovery and get the vedio it is expensive but worth every penny.