Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

compared to other ships it was the best !!!!

Sail Date: August 17, 2014

Room Type: Suite

Service was the best ever , Beautiful ship . I would like to see a more efficient way to disembark at the ports. I always feel like I am in a heard of cattle.  But that is true of all ships.  Yes I would highly recommend the carnival Dream.

Ship Quality beautiful and clean
have to be carful not to eat too much. Don't miss cholate Fanitsy !!
always smilling and willing to help.
personable and fun . enjoyed it even our 2 year old
very good but our 2 year old was too clinginy to stay.
fun , don't miss them
we did the resorts for a day . because we had the 2 year old . sunset beach resort and Nochi cocom were just waht we needed with her.
I loved the suite . I liked the dressing area on the Conquest better because it was not as tight. My husband and I would get crossed up at times . But it is nice to have a privet place to get dressed while my husband continued to rest or sleep.
New Orleans, Louisiana
eating out the resturants are the best.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
we went to sunset resort for a day . food good not to crowed . Don't miss the Zumba in the pool LOL
George Town, Grand Cayman
Sting ray City. a must !!
Nochi Cocom day resort very laied back . restful. or Dolphine discovery and get the vedio it is expensive but worth every penny.

I would suggest eating breakfast and lunch in the dinning room if you don't like lines. It is just more relaxing. I don't like lines.