Carnival Dream

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 22, 2014
Ship: Carnival Dream

Very nice cruise with friends.  The crew was exceptionally friendly and helpful, especially our room steward, room 6435 and the folks who worked with him.  The dancers were the hardest working I've ever seen on a cruise ship, very talented and AMAZING.  Overall, the entertainment was great.  I woild class the Dream as a "HAPPY" ship.

In addition, the Crimson restaurant crew did a marvelous job, happy bunch there too!

I ordered a birthday cake on Monday, Feb. 24, from the candy shop.  My new best friend in Guest Services, I called him Mr. 7777, provided me with special attention to make sure the cake was delivered on time, also, room service over exceeded expectations with the Birthday party, plenty of ice, snacks, phone calls to check that we got everything. THANK EVERYBODY

AMAZING

EXCELLENT

PLEASE!!! Buy a game called SCRABBLE for the library checkout. Never been on a ship without one, you put me 7 days behind on my quest to beat my husband, yet, once again!