Great trip

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

invalid-33482
Sail Date: May 18, 2013
the service was great. I have a walker and when I went to get something to eat without him there was always some one that wanted to carry my plate. They decorated our room really well for our 12 wedding anniversay. Jamie the cruise director was just assume. The shows were really well done. we had a wonderful time and would do it again next week if I could. This is the 2nd time with carnival and really enjoyed it. My first cruise was 12 years ago with another cruise line for a 4 day trip enjoyed it but I much rather the 5 and 7 days we took with Carnival.

don;t apply

don't take an elevator after a show or dinner will take you 20 minutes to fine one you can get on.

great had to have a wheel chair assistance because of distance to ship from terminal
did not get off. been there 4 times
should have book tour through carnival really bad service with cruise world tours
trolley to the maket place was very good.