Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Nothing but praise!

Sail Date: February 09, 2013

Just got off the Carnival Dream from a 7 night Eastern Caribbean cruise. During this trip Carnival got much press due to the Dream's sister ship having an engine fire. We were kept informed about what was happening on that ship daily. I have nothing but praise for the entire cruise. Our boarding and disembarking were unusually easy. Our room steward was wonderful. The entertainment was above average and the staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. My favorite experience was the piano bar featuring Bob! I recommend this ship highly and will defineltly travel with them again! Soon I hope!
Gorgeous ship and easy to get around
Excellent food
Our first balcony! I'm spoiled now!
Very friendly
Loved the comedy clubs and the piano bar!
Too many to go to!
Loved the islands!
Port Canaveral, Florida
Easy parking and boarding!
Been there many times but always fun.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas Island tour excursion! Beautiful views!
Philipsburg, St. Maarten Best place to shop! Nice free beach within walking distance of the ship!