a nice cruise

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-33599
Sail Date: June 11, 2011
Ship: Carnival Dream
Learned alot on this cruise. The western is very humid in June, It is very beautiful also but I think I will stay to a smaller ship from here on out. The Dream is a very beautiful ship but it is in a higher class than the last one we took but there was really no difference except more people.

Friendly for the most part. Learned alot about shore excursions on this ship do not cancel at the last minute even if it is not your fault. I booked at the last minute feeling fine. Then when i woke up sick with female issues unexpectdly I really could not have done this very active excursion. So had to back out. My roommate was told that they would refund 75% of our cost which I thought was very great of them but no one followed through. Honesty would have been so much better

was expecting more space from a bigger ship
beautiful beaches
Great mayan tours. beautiful ruins

Pros: being on the ocean

Cons: to many people

Recommends Carnival Dream? No.