Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A great cruise!

Sail Date: May 02, 2011

The ship itself was beautiful and huge, smelled smoke all the time, I guess everyone was just allowed to smoke wherever they pleased which is kind of nasty, but we still had fun!

Pros: the ship never closes :)

Cons: the food and how rocky the boat was

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? Yes!

The layout I think could have been a little better, we got confused a lot, lol.
The food at actually dinner was just so bland and too fancy for my liking - but the deli and the grill were awesome
There was always something going on, lots of options for different likings.
Our room was small, but we weren't in there long enough for it to bother us, it stayed clean and the steward was awesome
I think their motto was "never say no" they were the friendliest and anything you asked them, they replied with a smile and always answered you nicely. I even asked for 2 towel animals one night and our steward did it without any grief.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
I like to learn so the historic nature walk was really cool to learn all the things about the islands. This island was my favorite, its all about relaxing!
Don't Miss: the beach :)
The island itself is filthy and most live in poverty. We took a tour of the island and that was a blast, but he made sure to show us how everyone lived and I kind of liked that, instead of seeing just the "good" stuff.
Don't Miss: i heard Atlantis is something you dont want to miss
Grand Turk Island
This island was beautiful, and margaritaville is a must see and you must get a burger to eat! So yummy!
Don't Miss: margaritaville, even if you dont drink - food is great and atmosphere is awesome