My first cruise

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean

5 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 09, 2009
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
Overall, for my first cruise experience I was very happy. I was a little disappointed in the buffet food. I was expecting more I guess.
Our Glass Bottom Boat excursion was cancelled so all I saw was the beach.
I went on the Pirates of Nassau and I was disappointed. The only thing Pirate about the tour was the museum at the end. It took up our time in port so I did not get to see much else.
Sadly, since the island was hit by a hurricane in September, there was not much to see. Just shopped a lot.
Don't Miss: I would still recommend the buse tour so you see the island

Pros: The Formal Dining, the Room Service

Cons: The Buffet options, Spa was too pricey for a massage

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? Yes!