Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean

My first cruise

Sail Date: February 09, 2009

Overall, for my first cruise experience I was very happy. I was a little disappointed in the buffet food. I was expecting more I guess.

Pros: The Formal Dining, the Room Service

Cons: The Buffet options, Spa was too pricey for a massage

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? Yes!

Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Our Glass Bottom Boat excursion was cancelled so all I saw was the beach.
Grand Turk Island
Sadly, since the island was hit by a hurricane in September, there was not much to see. Just shopped a lot.
Don't Miss: I would still recommend the buse tour so you see the island
I went on the Pirates of Nassau and I was disappointed. The only thing Pirate about the tour was the museum at the end. It took up our time in port so I did not get to see much else.