Fantastic Time

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 24, 2006
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
This was my 5th cruise and the first time on Carnival - The shows were spectaculat - the service by the employees top shelf - I would highly recommend it to any and all of my friends - the only place I see room for imporovement is in the way the people board the ship it was long and unnecessary. The food was OK but not great .....most of the beef items were tough - but overall acceptable. There was plenty of other choices, but the good time in the dining room outweighed the food itself. We had FUN. I had a wonderfvul time and look forward to my next cruise.
Very poor and not that much to see
beautiful beaches great shopping
beautiful beaches great shopping
Fantastic beaches - beautiful island - friendly people
Don't Miss: shopping in St. Thomas

Pros: Friends we met at our dinner table #150 Cruise Ladies

Cons: Quality of the food and the lines to get on board