Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Fantastic Time

Sail Date: September 24, 2006

This was my 5th cruise and the first time on Carnival - The shows were spectaculat - the service by the employees top shelf - I would highly recommend it to any and all of my friends - the only place I see room for imporovement is in the way the people board the ship it was long and unnecessary. The food was OK but not great .....most of the beef items were tough - but overall acceptable. There was plenty of other choices, but the good time in the dining room outweighed the food itself. We had FUN. I had a wonderfvul time and look forward to my next cruise.

Pros: Friends we met at our dinner table #150 Cruise Ladies

Cons: Quality of the food and the lines to get on board

Bridgetown, Barbados