Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean

Fun & Relaxing at the same time!

Sail Date: March 23, 2009

The Ship was amazing. They did an amazing job on the design. The interior was simply fantastic. Different Colors rooms, lighting was neat. It was great.

Pros: The Islands Visited, Especially Half Moon Cay

Cons: The food was not as good as expected.

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? Yes!

I had heard a lot about cruise lines and how the food was suppose to be absolutely amazing. I was disappointed with it. As far as the Staff. It was awesome.
I really enjoyed it there. I wish I would have gone to Atlantis. We did the island tour which was neat but I feel there was more I could have done.
Grand Turk Island
Snorkling was a lot of fun. It was beautiful there. And a good time. Souveniors are really expensive which was to bad, but somewhat understandable.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Aqua Trax Excursion. I recommed everyone to do it. It was so exciting to have our own sea-do and go across the crystal clear water. When we got out to the Ocean we were able to jump the waves which was the most exciting part of my trip. The only thing that could have made it better would have been more time on the ocean. The beaches in Half Moon Cay were Marvelous. I would love to visit there again.
Don't Miss: Aqua Trax, and the Beach