Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

The Cruise was Terriffic,

Sail Date: July 30, 2006

The people of Carnaval Destiny Ship were just GREAT, my children had a wonderful time at Camp Carnaval each day lots of activity. My wife and I enjoyed being pampered by the Carnaval Destiny staff, the food the BEST ,the entertainment GREAT, the cruise gets an A+++. The folks at American Airlines get a D- for their help, we could not get online pre-boarding passes and when we got to the Airport we could not self check -in going or comming back as they could not locate our reservations,so we had to wait in long lines to get checked in once they located our reservations and our children ages 5,7,9 seats were scattered through out the Plane even though we booked 6 weeks in advance.We had a time trying to get seats arranged for them to be seated with at least one of their parents.I will choose another airline on my next trip, but I will always choose Carnaval Cruise Ship's.

Pros: The Carnaval Destiny staff all were great ,the best.

Cons: Getting to and from San Juan P R.on American Airlines, they were not together, broken planes leaving 6 hours late, getting us to the Ship just minutes before it departed, my small children seated all over the airplane both going and comming,waited in long lines at the airport .

Oranjestad, Aruba
Very expensive in terms of food and tours, a very nice Island to visit or just vacation there.
Don't Miss: The Beach 4X4 U drive tour.
These people are very fun to tour with,they love their Island and want you to be as informed about the history as they are, a very enjoyable place to visit and spend a day or two.
Don't Miss: Take the tour in the upper hills and mountain, very interesting areas.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
A very enjoyable tour and I would like to come back for a few days vacation.
Bridgetown, Barbados
Very Friendly people, nice affordable restuarants and individual tours.
Don't Miss: The full Island tour.