Amazing

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruises: 7+ cruises

Overall rating:

Carnival Conquest

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail date: March 07, 2020

Ship: Carnival Conquest

Traveled as: Family (young children)

Review summary

I would definitely go with Carnival again. We were on the last cruise before shutting down from the carina virus scare. They were almost obnoxious with how much they made us clean our hands. We loved it though!!! No one got sick as far as I know. I’m sure we just got lucky because we were not too close to other people for prolonged periods.

Embarkation

Smoothest process ever

Ship experiences

Everything was great. Always fresh fruit and a lot of choices of food to choose from

There truly is something for everyone.

A couple more bigger shows would have been nice. Their comedians were not the funniest They should look for new talent.

There staff was great! The breaks in time when we had to pick up the baby was a little pain. Other than that it was great.

They should have 6 stars for the staff!

Always cleaning. That part was amazing. The one thing I did not line was the scraping of paint which was all over the place. We were walking over it.

This was a junior suite. We paid a lot for it. The extra space made it feel like a upper class hotel. Honestly, we could have saved money and still loved a slightly smaller room.

Ship tip

When going there and forcefully being asked to give a person outside your bags for them to take them in and then them forcefully asking for a tip... Have more guts than me and tell them to F off!

Ports of call