The greatest caribbean cruise ever

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruises: 7+ cruises

Overall rating:

Carnival Conquest

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail date: May 18, 2019

Ship: Carnival Conquest

Cabin type: Balcony

Cabin number: 6255

Traveled as: Family (older children)

Review summary

I only wish we could have stayed another week aboard the Conquest. It was as close as you could find to a perfect vacation. My family and I are still talking about the shopping and the food aboard the Conquest. As well as the entertainment contests that my son was involve in.

Embarkation

We were able to board quickly and easily. The process was quite good and an improvement over previous years.

Ship experiences

The main dining room on the Aft 3rd deck was excellent the staff took great care of me and my family.

The fitness center, and pools were great. My children enjoyed all the onboard activities.

The Stage shows were awesome. The comedians were great, and the singers throughout the Conquest were very entertaining.

I can't say enough how the service we receive from our waiter, bus boys, cabin steward and the cruise director. If I could transfer them all to my next Carnival cruise I would. They were just outstanding.

The Conquest layout and design met my expectations.

I enjoyed setting out on my balcony. The room was perfect for me and my family.

Ship tip

Be prepare to have FUN.

Ports of call

Miami, Florida

George Town, Grand Cayman

Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras

Belize City, Belize

Yes we did the speed boat and private beach excursion. It was the best excursion that I have ever been on. I would highly recommend it.

We did the Clear Lounge walking underwater. My sons enjoyed the experience. The staff was very helpful and safety was their number one priority for my children.

Disembarkation