Relaxing

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Cruises: 4-6 cruises

Overall rating:

Carnival Conquest

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)

Sail date: April 14, 2018

Ship: Carnival Conquest

Cabin type: Balcony

Cabin number: 1107

Traveled as: Singles/Friends

Review summary

We were also disappointed that we were put on a level that it was a liability to open up the balconys between rooms. We booked with 4 other people that were in the room next to us, specifically to have the balconys opened. This was not fault of Carnival but it changed our experience on the boat because we couldn't be with our friends on the balcony. Upon telling guest services, they didn't even apologize.

Embarkation

Very fast

Ship experiences

We had anytime dinner, on elegant nights, the service was slow. But still polite

Entertainment was fun- Mat the cruise director was a blast at the events that he "hosted" Lip Sync battle was so fun to watch. Lido deck activities were fun as well.

very clean

Our steward did an amazing job with what he had to work with- we had 4 people in our room- very satisfied

Ship tip

I was disappointed with guest services. My family had purchased a beach package and had it sent to our room for our arrival, but there wasn't a note. When we went to guest services to advise them as well, she said she would have someone come up and get the package as she felt it was a mistake. 4 hours later, at sea, we received the note from our parents. I was frustrated that she never looked at our room to see if a gift was sent to us. Additionally, my parents paid for 2 $50 credits to be given to me and my sister, the receipt was specific to advise $50 for Jenah Williams and $50 for Allison Ralston. They put a $100 credit onto my account, and advised that they couldn't fix it. I had to give Allison $50 in cash. My family spent a great deal of money to surprise us with the arrival in our room, and you took that away from us, on every level. We only knew about all of this because we called home to tell them we were on the ship.

Ports of call

Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida

Philipsburg, St. Maarten

Loved the people- very nice

Basseterre, St. Kitts

San Juan, Puerto Rico

My favorite stop- I wish that we were there longer

Grand Turk Island

I had fun at this stop, but the locals were brutal

Disembarkation