Never Again!

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

6 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 25, 2016
Ship: Carnival Conquest

I guess the cruise itself was the best part. The actual sailing days, The food was awful, and that was what everyone says is the best part of the cruise would be! Whether we ate at the dining hall, or at other restaurants and buffets, the food had not taste, very bland and was almost always warm to cold. Very disappointed in that. Also, had trouble with many charges on our bill at the end. Good thing we checked! We went on one excursion and was charges for beers and drinks ...Neither one of us drink beer or drinks. Then we got charged for gratuities for over $1600 for the two of us, after we said we would pay our own gratuities from the beginning. All in all, I would not go on another Carnival Line cruise, nor would I recommend one to anyone else. My sister, cousins, and friends have said Royal Caribbean is the best they have gone on and there is no comparison to the Carnival Lines. My son and his girlfriend also went, and he wasn't pleased either. This was his first cruise.

Room was clean and roomy.