Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

1st time cruiser review

Sail Date: September 25, 2016

Reviewed: 16 days ago

My favorite part of the cruise was the dining experiences. The staff was unbelievably awesome! They quickly learned our names and always were attentive! I tried foods I had never tried before. The other places to eat around the ship were ok. Some were better than others. I felt it could have been a little better quality. Sometimes getting things re-filled was a little slow. The lines to get a drink (adult beverage or soda) were often a little long. There was always plenty to do on the ship. We really enjoyed the shows! I would also like to mention our rooms were serviced twice a day! Gilbert and his team really took care of us!

Gilbert and his team did a great job!
I think with the amount of people that were on the ship, everything was very well organized.
Didn't apply to me, but I did notice there were things for children to do.
Service was always above and beyond. Leticia and Ronald in the dining area were awesome!!
We dined early at table 562. Leticia and Ronald were incredible!! They took great care to see that we were taken care of. Even outside of our dine time, they went out of their way to say hi and ask about our day! I can't say enough about what a great job they did!