Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Never again

Sail Date: September 11, 2016

The cruise itself was not bad, but our accommodations were horrible. We asked for two beds. Got there and beds were pushed together. My husband uses a c-pap machine and there was no place to put it on. We looked for our steward, couldn't find him, so I went to guest services where they told me my reservation was for two beds so it would be done before the end of the day. We went to Muster and then explored the ship, went to dinner etc. came back to room at about midnight to find our room as we left. Tried to call housekeeping, no answer. So after trying to separate the beds ourselves, and failing we we able to push beds apart enough to wedge a stool in between them to put the machine on, but now we lonely had bedding for one bed. My husband used e bedding and I used two beach towels for a blanket. Next day it was fixed. Our room was very cold and the thermostat did not work. After several calls and visits to guest services that kind of got resolved. Room was then very warm, but better warm than freezing. We had no cold water in our room. That or fixed in a day. Never pick a room on the 6th floor aft. The lounges and nightclubs were directly under us. It felt like karaoke people were standing in our room. No sound proofing at all.

Already reviewed