Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Enjoyable cruise

Sail Date: July 30, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

My favorite part of the cruise was the staff.  Most of the staff acted like they actually appreciated your being there.  We had a superb dining staff who were also a lot of fun.  The cruise capital came on the one evening to let us know that we were entering a high pressure zone and the waves would be higher than normal (6ft).  He explained that he was taking a little different direction to our next port to avoid as much weather as possible.  His info made us feel reassured that he and the crew were on top of things.Happy

The cabin was a nice size. With just 2 of us, there was plenty of room for storage as well. The cabin Stewardess was always friendly and efficient. We had a joining cabins with my daughter which was nice.
The disembarkation was much slower than most ships I've traveled on. Not sure if the problem was the cruise line's fault or the port since I've not departed from Port Everglades previously.
The destinations weren't the best but I knew that prior to taking the cruise itself.