Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Carnival was aweful

Sail Date: July 02, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

so we wont be going on this line again and no one cared that we were unhappy with our treatment I Have cruised a lot but  this is my first experience with Carnival and it will be my last   I am not a mean person but I was so disappointed with every thing on this cruise.  The only thing I liked was the Faster to the fun option which cost 50 .00 it was great  we got on right away and didn't have to stand in long lines  but then then lost my husbands bag until after dinner and we were suppose to have our bags first.... the food was aweful  we had opted to do several excursions and all of them got cancelled for lack of participation except one on the private island  and they didn't let us know unitll after we had gone to bed the night before on 3 different days and on 2 days we were up till 2 am  so I that was bs... we didn't have time to make other arrangements for other excursions.... they kept reheating the food we had the night before in the dining room the next day that's was on the buffet and it tasted like Golden Corral  food  in the dinig room the 1st night so you could imagine what it was like the next day  yuk  find a Royal or Holland or Norwegian to cruise on much better experience

ok cabin never saw the cabin steward 2 times in 5 days and he didn't know our names

don't waste your money the private island was the best thing