Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Carnival Conquest

Sail Date: July 07, 2016

This is my second Carnival Cruise ship. I was previously in Carnival Triumph. To me, Conquest was almost exactly the same as Triumph. Our overall trip with Conquest was just "okay". Nothing better than the first cruise. I felt that there was less entertainment, the shows in the big auditorium was the exact same as our triumph cruise. Nothing new and exciting. Food was about a 6-7/10. We were planning on having dinner at the Steakhouse, but cancelled it because the time overlapped with the shows we wanted to see. We ended up in the regular Renoir dining room and ate a steak there anyway. The steak at the regular dining room was amazing, we were very glad that we didnt pay for the $35 per head Steakhouse.

I feel that once youve had a Carnival experience, nothing would surprise you or get you excited about further carnival cruises. I noticed little things that showed Carnival may be saving money, such as cheap quality napkins (utensils that come with the Guy's burger joint).

Our service during the stand up comedy show was very poor. It was very obvious that the servers prioritize only those who are ordering drinks. We had just finished eating and didnt want to order drinks , so only asked for water. We actually had to ask for water 4 times from 4 different people before we got water. While people who ordered drinks received their drinks almost immediately.

I would recommend Carnival for first time cruisers, but not to those who have cruised in the past.

Cabin was very nice, actually made us want to stay in more!