Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Very good 4 day cruise

Sail Date: June 09, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Room Type: Suite

Good value for a 4 day cruise. The staff was very helpful and courteous. Our cabin attendant, Jose Severino,  was excellent and should be commended for his professionalism and his work ethics. I would also like to thank and commend the staff at the Point Steakhouse. This was one of the highlights of our trip. The service was superior and the rib eye steak, I was served, was one of the best steaks I have had in years. We purchased the "Faster to Fun" option which made both embarkation and debarkation faster than any other cruise line I have been on, including Royal Caribbean as a diamond member.

The only criticism I have is of the main dining. The menus did not offer much, and the food varied from acceptable to poor. There is much room for improvement in that area.

Spacious, well laid out. The bathroom needs a few minor cosmetic fixes here and there, but overall excellent.
My grandchildren were very pleased with the special entertainment and services provided for them, as were their parents.
All the staff deserve the green smiley face.
Point Steakhouse and Guys Burger get the well deserved green smiley face where the, main dining gets the red not so good red face.

Buy all means treat yourself to at least one evening dinner at the Point Steakhouse, you will glad that you did, and purchase the Fast to Fun option.