Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Very Enjoyable Cruise!

Sail Date: April 24, 2016

The 6-night Eastern Caribbean cruise was wonderful!  The service was excellent, housekeeping was friendly & thorough!  The ship was very clean, except there appeared to be some sort of water leak (which smelled like sewer) on the Riviera deck, and I'm guessing it was from one of the state rooms.  The food was very good, but I preferred the food on the Carnival Dream better.  The alcoholic beverages were disappointing because they didn't seem to be mixed right.  I ordered a frozen strawberry margarita in the Toulousse Lounge & it tasted like a Daquiri.  My fiance' ordered a Singapore Sling in the Degas Lounge & it was in a tiny glass & didn't taste at all right.  As far as ports go, Grand Turk was primarily a tourist trap designed to get you to buy stuff.  The excursions that were offered weren't that exciting in my opinion.  Amber Cove, Dominican Republic was awesome!  We did the All Day Ocean World Pass & it was a lot of fun!  That's a beautiful country!  Half Moon Cay, Bahamas was extremely disappointing!  A few of the shops weren't even open.  My fiance' and I took a walk around the place by ourselves & took pictures of the flora & fauna. Then, we noticed that other people had actually paid money for a "nature walk" that we did on our own, so I think they were a little bit ripped off in my opinion.  I'm giving this excursion an overall rating of 4 stars anyway, because I think the staff went out of their way to make sure we were taken care of & the weather was perfect all week!

Cruise Photos