Hassle free good cruise

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

6 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 24, 2016
Ship: Carnival Conquest

Yummy   ship was good, food was good tours were good cabin was good,, service was good. the cruise directors lecture about world war two and the titanic was great, I would like more of the same. Josh was great.The shows were not for me. I am sure a lot of people liked them. The Cuban comic was not to hot, but the other guy was very good. The wheel chair service for my wife was great. the only negative was the service desk. the young lady was very short with me....

the tour desk was very good   all in all My wife and I had a good cruise.