Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Great way to spend 8 days

Sail Date: February 20, 2016

We have cruised many times and all with Carnival. As always 'The Fun Ships' were great. Plenty to do on the cruise and the food was fantastic. In fact, I only have 1 negative thing to say about the entire 8 day cruise. Where we stopped on the Dominican Republic was boring and lacking in anything to do near the ship. I have friends who vacation on that island, so I know it has some pretty areas. However the Cruise terminal is not one of those pretty areas. I would have much preferred a longer day at either Grand Turk or Aruba in exchange for the day in La Romana. Other than that we had a great cruise and will be back on a Carnival ship in a few months!

Wonderful room and John, our steward, was fantastic!
The Conquest is not my favorite ship. It seemed too chopped up.
Very happy, except for La Romana, Dominican Republic
We don't have kids yet, so this doesn't apply to us.