Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Carnival Conquest

Sail Date: November 22, 2015

Another Thanksgiving cruise our Travel Agent Ellen set up for our family of 8.  Great ship, wonderful weather and the nicest cabin steward in  cabin 8429 and dining table 302 had a fantastic team.  We have two handicap woman in our group and people are so thoughtful where they seat us.  Food was great and a selection for everyone.  If the dining room doesn't do for you Guy's hamburgers are the very best.  I pick my ship's now by whether they have a Guy's or not.  Boarded in Ft Lauderdale and this was the smoothest  embarkation ever.  Didn't even have to wait for a wheelchair.

Our steward was the best
Best I ever had and I have to wait for wheelchair.
love the casino even though I lose
cabin 8429 and the team at table 302 were the best
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
So much easier than Miami. Will be my go to port.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica