Wouldn't hesitate to go again on this ship

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 22, 2015
Ship: Carnival Conquest

The Cruise Director was excellent.  The Waiters and Food were excellent.

The only problem I had was we requested a large table so we could meet other people and we didn't get it.  I always want a table for at least 8.

The other problem was they wouldn't open the balcony doors between us and our friends.  That was awful trying to talk to each other.

We are going again on Carnival in December and I hope this time my request is taken care of.

Other then that the cruise was great.

Only problems is the outside balcony door. We had friends next to us and we couldn't extend the balcony so we could all sit together. Don't know why - usually we are able to.