Carnival Conquest

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 08, 2015

The port at Ft. Lauderdale was ok but the Carnival Cruise Line has gone downhill. My first cruise was about 10 years ago and was much different than the cruises that I have experienced now. All of the food on the menu WAS included. Now if you want a steak you pay $25 extra per person. The food now has no flavor and most of the good food has been taken off of the menu in the main dining. The staff was awesome and happy to serve you on my first cruise. Now the Staff is short with you an very rude. My girlfriend was asked to leave the Casino because she was smoking standing behind me while I was playing one of the slot machines. The last time I checked you can smoke in the Casino. She was told that she has to be spending money at the slot machine to smoke but I guess the money I spent wasn't good enough. If the waiters in the dining room see that you have the unlimited sodas sticker on your card then you may as well go get your sodas yourself because they do not make any tips from the unlimited soda card and they act like it is an inconvenience to get you a drink. For the first time cruisers the trip will be great but for the ones who have cruised several years ago will see that carnival cruise line has raised the rates and reduced services. The staff on the last two carnival cruises have been horrible compared to my first two cruises. I would Recommend another cruise line if you are a first time cruiser. Carnival is a waste of Money for the service that they provide.

Has no taste

Needs to be updated. Same as 10 years ago.

Crew members are very Rude and unhelpful. (not all of them just most of them).

Cabin was nice and clean.

Not worth the money that you pay!!!!!